Organized Chaos

Friday 22 November 2013

What you missed W47 and I'm missing yall!!


 

While I have been away this week....I’ve also been very active! I hope you are enjoying all of the posts up on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! Otherwise head over there and catch up! Since I’ve been gone and not staying up on what everyone else has been doing....I’m sad to report there will be no favorites this week! I promise to make it up to you next week though! I’ll be back Monday in full swing....or barely surviving being back at work....we’ll just wait and see!
If you happened to be busy as well this week....it’s okay! Organized Chaos is always happy to keep you informed!


So, here’s a little insight to what you missed this week!

Since I’m on vacation I decided to share with you some vacation humor on SaturdayFunny. Was that little boy not the best ever?

I also co-hosted with the fabulous Kelsey for her #30DoG linkup!

Sunday I kept with the theme of vacation and relayed some biblical knowledge about therest God gives us!.

Monday I had the wonderful Sherry Wherry take over! Isn’t her marriage story amazing?

Tuesday brought us some more Tuesday Tunes. This song was probably one of our favorites when we still lived on the coast, so obviously it seemed perfect for this week!

Wednesday brought us to Wordless Wednesday! My boys enjoyed the swings so much! It was LJ’s first time on swings...can you believe it?



Thursday brought along with it another guest post! I was so astounded to read about Melissa from Two Miracles and the girls story and their strength! Please, give her some love! Those girls are gorgeous!

If you missed anything from the 30 Days of Gratitude then please check them out here:

My vacation is coming to an end as we only have the weekend left. I’ve enjoyed it so much and once again am so excited to share everything with you!

Keep an eye on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook as I promise to be sharing with you happenings of our vacation!

Please stick around the weekend for another Saturday Funny and Sunday Inspiration! And as always I love to hear from you! Have you stopped by the Prayer Power page lately? We’ve got some amazing stories in the power of God!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...