Organized Chaos

Tuesday 5 November 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 4 and 5


Day 4: Nov 4, 2013
I'm grateful for friends. Friends that carry us through the good and the bad. Friends that laugh at the ridiculous things we do instead of judge. Friends that lean on us for support when the skies look a little to gray. Friends that make memories to last a lifetime!









Day 5: Nov 5, 2013

Today I wanted to share with you that I am grateful for my blog.
How silly you say?

Well, let me tell you. It's more than just a website for me. It's a place where I can write my joys and my sorrows.
My blog is a place I can share about my struggles and the things God has done in my life.
And one of the best parts....is all the lovely people I meet!
I'm grateful for the record it holds of my life and the history it tells of who I am.
Today, I give gratitude towards the ability to blog!






Have you signed up with CashCrate? Sign up today and start earning!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...